Terms & Regulations
- In these terms and regulations for participation, the term "exhibitor" shall include all employees, servants and agents of any individual company, partnership firm or organization who have applied for space for the purpose of exhibiting.
- The term 'exhibition' shall mean the KOAA·GTT SHOW.
- The term ‘organizers’ shall mean ‘AIN Global Foundation and Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.
2. Application for Participation
- All applications for participation shall be made on the prescribed application form which shall be submitted to the organizer or his representatives.
- The contract shall be established when the exhibitor submits the application form duly signed and pays the organizer participation fee for the space and/or shell stand costs and utility service charges. The organizer, however, may defer or refuse the acceptance of an application in the event that sufficient space is not available or the announced exhibit is considered by organizer not pertinent to the exhibition.
3. Period & Time Available for Working in the Exhibition Area
- During the exhibition(18-20 October, 2023), exhibition halls will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. But exhibition halls will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the closing day.
- From 2 days before the opening, exhibition halls will be open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily for the booth construction. If additional use is required, the exhibitor must pay overtime charges.
4. Allocation of Exhibit Space
- The organizer shall allocate the space in accordance with the order of application, size of the space applied for, the nature of the exhibits or in the manner the organizer deems fit.
- The organizer allocates the booth location for each exhibitor respecting exhibitor's choice as much as possible, and the exhibitor shall not dispute a decision
- The organizer shall reserve the right to change the location and/or the size of the space allocated to the exhibitor at any time prior to the commencement of the build-up of the exhibition, should exceptional circumstances demand, and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation as a result of the changes.
5. Use of Exhibit Space
- Exhibitors are bound to exhibit the announced products and to staff the exhibits with competent personnel during the whole period of the exhibition.
- All exhibits must accord with the description on the application form, and be related to the theme of the exhibition. Direct sale without permission of the organizer is strictly prohibited. If the exhibitor violates the above-mentioned rules, the organizer can stop the exhibitor's activity, remove his/her exhibits or order the dismantling of his/her booth. In this case, the participation fee shall not be refunded and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse admittance to the exhibition of any person. Exhibitors are not allowed to sublet space allotted to them to other parties, either wholly or in part, without the written consent of the organizer. Modifications including decorations such as painting the floor, ceiling and pillars will not be permitted, and consequent damage to the exhibition hall shall be compensated to the organizer by the exhibitor.
6. Terms of Payment
7. Cancellation and Changes of the Exhibitor
In case of cancellation, the exhibitors should submit a request to the organizer for approval by written notice. The following cancellation fee is charged.
|Deadline of Cancellation (in writing)||Cancellation Charge|
|On or before 17 September, 2023||50%|
|On or after 18 September, 2023||100%|
In the event that the exhibitors have not yet remitted the proper amount as noted above, the applicants must remit it immediately. If the exhibitors have already remitted more than the amount noted above, the excess amount will be refunded by the organizer.
8. Breach of Contract and Withdrawal by Exhibitor
- In the event of abandonment or rejection of all allocated space, the organizer has the right to cancel the exhibitor's application. In this case, the participation fee already paid will not be refunded, unless abandonment or rejection of allocated space was the result of force majeure.
- In the event of partial abandonment or rejection of the allocated space, the exhibitor shall forfeit the application fee already paid for the abandoned or rejected space, unless the act of withdrawal was a result of force majeure.
9. Cancellation and Changes of the Exhibition
10. Construction and Decoration of Stand and Display
11. Movement of Exhibits and Stand Fittings
12. Security, Risk and Insurance
- The organizer shall take all reasonable security precautions in the interests of exhibitors and visitors.
- The exhibitors shall be held responsible for any loss or theft of, or damage to exhibits, stand fittings or any article belonging to the exhibitor during the construction, exhibition and dismantling periods.
- In the event that the exhibitor intentionally or negligently causes a fire, theft, breakage or other accidents inflicting damages to the organizer or others, the exhibitor shall be responsible for damages. Exhibitors shall be responsible for insuring goods exhibited.
13. Fire Regulations
- Materials used in stand and display construction must be properly fire-proofed in accordance with the regulations of Korea.
- The organizer has the right, should circumstances necessitate, to make changes in the exhibitor's stand in the interest of fire control.
14. Supplementary Clauses
- Whenever necessary, the organizer shall have the right to issue supplementary regulations in addition to those in the terms and regulations for participation in KOAA·GTT SHOW to ensure the smooth management of the exhibition.
- Any additional written regulation instructions shall form part of the terms and regulations for participation in KOAA·GTT SHOW and shall be binding on the exhibitors.
- The exhibitor shall also observe the regulations for management of exhibition halls of Songdo Convensia, Incheon, Korea.